Become a Champion of Churchill Music
None of what we do would be possible without our Champions of Churchill Music. Champions receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to purchase discounted tickets.
- 30% discount on Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra concerts at the Colston Hall, Bristol – temporarily suspended whilst Colston Hall revamp is carried out.
- An amusing newsletter well before each concert (by post or email) giving further details and interesting snippets as we catch them.
- Priority advance booking of tickets.
- Opportunity to buy or give as a present, a season ticket (see below).
- The knowledge that they are supporting (if we may be so bold and say so ourselves) the fabulous work of Young Churchill Music and the Concert Series, and indeed helping us all to make a real musical difference in the community.
Champions are invited to make an annual ‘mini’ donation of just £12 (or more if you can), per family. This represents considerably less than the price of a good bottle of wine, a single pub meal, a session at the gym, a ticket to a football match, three bales of hay, a printer cartridge or even a concert at the Colston Hall, Bristol or the Playhouse, Weston-Super-Mare!
How to become a Champion of Churchill Music
Simply download and print out the Champion application, fill it in and send it back to us at the address on the form. If you have any queries or would like to speak to us personally, call Jan Murray on 01934 853518 or, if you prefer, email email@example.com.